What can I list or request at My Residential Space?

0 votes
asked Aug 1 by myresidentialspace (860 points)
edited Aug 1 by myresidentialspace

At My Residential Space, from home stay , flat share to finding the unique modern house, we have it covered:

  • 1. Houses ( Modern house, detached, semi-detached, terraced, bungalow, cottage, villa, duplex, triplex, penthouse, park house, chalet, farm house, lodge, cabin or caravan)
  • 2. Flats, studios, maisonettes or bedsits
  • 3. Residential land
  • 4. House and Flat share
  • 5. Hotels, Inns, hostels, Bed and Breakfast or restaurants with accommodation
  • 6. Home stay, hosting and lodging
  • 7. Vacant property share or guardianship (Houses, flats, industrial units, offices, retail premises, community centre, library, school, college, university, pub, nightclub, hotel, hostel, B&B, church, hospital, care home or a building sites )

 If the property or accommodation type is not listed you can add it yourself.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Residential Property Questions And Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

To list or request residential properties and accommodation, go to My Residential Space.

To list or request commercial properties, go to My Business Space.