What about Buddy Up at My Residential Space?

0 votes
asked Aug 1 by myresidentialspace (860 points)
If you are looking to share with the right people in the right place, you can use My Residential Space to find the ideal flat or house share. First complete your profile as a tenant then select the 'Buddy Up' category.

In your advert, you can add all the relevant details about yourself and the ideal flatmates you are looking to share with.

One you form a group of like-mined  mates, you can start searching for the right accommodation.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Residential Property Questions And Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

To list or request residential properties and accommodation, go to My Residential Space.

To list or request commercial properties, go to My Business Space.